Getting Fit in 21 days and How I Did It!

I want to share my fitness journey thus far! I started the 21 day fix with beach body 21 days ago! Backstory : I was never really overwe...

I want to share my fitness journey thus far! I started the 21 day fix with beach body 21 days ago!

Backstory:

I was never really overweight. I would go back and fourth pounds. After I got married I gained 15 lbs and probably under the "overweight" category. I was 127lbs when I got married and got up to 155lbs. I was always tired no matter how much sleep I got. I never felt right in my clothes and went up a size or two. I wanted to change that this month! And this program helped kick start my motivation, my fitness level, and eating habits. It only takes 21 days to start a habit!

Why I wanted to Join the Challenge:
I wanted to feel normal again. I wanted something important to do and feel great. I wanted to be in the best shape of my life before kids. And maintain it. I wanted to feel great in clothes. I wanted to be healthy. I wanted to prevent getting diabetes because it runs highly in my mother's side. I wanted to be fit.

My results!

I lost 8lbs! I lost an inch on my arms, 2 1/2 on my waist, 1 inch on my hips, and 2 inches off my thighs!

I had so many gals on Facebook cheer me on and keep me motivated! If I cheated I would tell them, if I did great I would tell them. Having that accountability and support group is what kept me going and sometimes you don't have that. That is why challenge groups are great!

I loved it so much I decided to become a coach and help others! I am starting a 21 day challenge group on Facebook if you want to join. It will start Aug. 16th so it gives you time to get ready. If you are interested in joining and making your life better and want to finally see results, comment below your email! 

-Kristina

Related Content

0 comments