Shaving Can Be Fun

Schick's Intuitions Naturals Sensitive Care Haul What is more annoying than shaving itself? Dry skin after you shave. My legs need mor...


Schick's Intuitions Naturals Sensitive Care Haul
What is more annoying than shaving itself? Dry skin after you shave. My legs need more hydration than the desert. >=(
Okay, maybe not that dramatic. However, it it frustrating. Yes, I could lather up my skin in lotion or what not, but I hate doing it.

I have not used this yet, however I heard about its amazingness from foreveryours0727(love her!) on youtube, and she loves it and has dry skin. I wanted to try it out ever since and I finally purchased it today!

What does this Razor do for you?

My thoughts
When I took it home and opened it up, I saw that it did have a soap bar thing attached to the razor head. It wraps around the razor. No more needing to buy another product to use to keep you from cutting yourself.

It has four blades.

It seems to be easy to use. It comes with a shower holder like most razors do. I do think the eco-friendly packaging is a plus. 

I cannot wait to try it out.

Do you have this? If so, let me know what you think!

--Kristina


Related Content

0 comments