Influenster Holiday Vox Box Product Review: Mentos Pure Fresh Gum

This is a product I was sent from Influenster, and I have tried Mentos gum before and like it a lot. About Mentos Gum: T he same gr...

This is a product I was sent from Influenster, and I have tried Mentos gum before and like it a lot.

About Mentos Gum:
The same great freshness and taste you expect from Mentos is now available in a sugarfree gum!  

For those needing fresh breath on the go - whether it’s before a meeting, after lunch, or during a date – pop Mentos Pure Fresh Gum for a refresh!  Mentos Gum’s crunchy outer shell conceals an innovative core with green tea extract that provides an immediate burst of coolness and leaves long-lasting fresh breath.  Its unique container keeps the gum fresh and protected in your purse.

Mentos Pure Fresh Gum is available at most major retailers.  Check out Mentos.com for more information on Pure Fresh and other fun products from this brand!

My Experience:
Well, I love the taste and love the packaging. It is easy to use and also the gum is like a mint/gum and the flavor lasts a long time! It is great for on the go people like me. Just pop it in your purse and use whenever!

Easy as that.

I honestly do not have much to say about the product besides that it tastes good, last long, and great for on the go like I mentioned above!

Go check it out!

-Kristina

Related Content

0 comments