Influenster Love Vox Box Product Review: Kiss Nail Dress

Hey beauties! Have not heard of Influenster ? Click HERE ! This product is super convenient for the box's theme because dressing u...

Hey beauties!


Have not heard of Influenster? Click HERE!


This product is super convenient for the box's theme because dressing up your nails gives your date night look, look extra glamourous. I have had another type of product from imPRESS and those were awesome. These are different, but just as cool, if not better. I will tell you a little about these nail stickers.

About Kiss Nail Dress
From Influenster info page:



Fashion That Sticks
Introducing Kiss Nail Dress, ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to 10 days. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 18 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. Check out Peplum, a deep black with multi-colored gems for a pop of color, or Babydoll, for a golden and glamorous jeweled look. Skip the topcoat, Nail Dress has it built in.

With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails. Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next DIY mani. A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration.

And don’t forget about your feet! Nail Dress looks awesome on toes, too – just use the square side of the sticker for a perfect fit.

Where to Buy
Nail Dress’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in all major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, CVS and Walgreens.

Visit KissNailDress.com to learn more!


My Experience

These nail art stickers are super cool and fun. I think it is a great way to glam up your look without having to spend a lot of money. At first when I started hearing about these type of nail products, I was hesitant because they seem so cheap. Usually if they are cheap, they fall apart too quickly. However, that was not my experience.



What I like about these:
  • They are really easy to use! 
  • They have simple instructions, however I do it differently and I will explain soon.
  • They have many cute designs.
  • So far, they have lasted for a few days without a scratch!
  • They add a nice touch to your look.

How I put them on:
  1. First you must peel one off of the plastic, which is honestly a little harder than I thought because they are really stuck on there haha!
  2. Then you line it up on your toe or finger and stick in on, smoothing it on your nail about four times to make sure it is on good.
  3. It will have extra so what I do is use nail clippers and clip it until it is close to my nail and then file it down from there. If you have shorter nails, I feel it is easier. However, it is a little annoying because the sticker gets stuck in my clippers so I have to take it out constantly, but whatever. :)
  4. That is it! Simple as that. 
I really like these and will look for more designs that I like because these are so convenient! The price is great, easy to use, and glams up your nails! My co-workers were even impressed with my toes. :D

These were sent for free from Influenster, but was my honest opinions!
Thanks for reading!
-Kristina

Related Content

0 comments