Can You Have TOO Much Makeup?

Hey beauties. I have been thinking a lot lately about my makeup stash and if I have too much. Then I shook my head and said of course not!...

Hey beauties.

I have been thinking a lot lately about my makeup stash and if I have too much. Then I shook my head and said of course not! However, I do think that there can be too much UNUSED makeup. You know, the makeup that you say "well I can use someday for something I am sure". So you keep it, forever, never using it.

That is why I am going through my makeup and sorting out the products that I do not use or have similar colors and probably going to sell it. If you are interested, let me know! I will post a pic of the products soon.

Tips on how to STOP having too much UNUSED products:



  • When shopping, only pick out things that you know you do not have.
  • Get things you actually like rather than pretending just because it is "in" for the season.
  • Use unopened products as gifts.
  • Remember that you have a ton of pink lipsticks and you do not need more. 
That is what I am trying to do now because I will buy a few things and then not use them because they are too similar or not as good as I thought. And I hate makeup clutter!

What are your tips? :)

Thanks for reading!
-Kristina 

Related Content

0 comments