L’Oréal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Review/Info!Friday, November 11, 2011
I got the opportunity to review a new mascara from L'oreal Paris! I have another one from them that I like, so when One2One asked m...
I got the opportunity to review a new mascara from L'oreal Paris! I have another one from them that I like, so when One2One asked me to review this mascara I was all for it!
What is L'oreal all about?
L’ORÉAL PARIS ENCOURAGES WOMEN EVERYWHERE TO STOP “FAKING IT”
No woman should ever have to “fake it.” Whether it’s flashing a faux smile through a horrible date or flaunting fake lashes that are tricky, frustrating and time-consuming to achieve, L’Oréal Paris is encouraging thousands of women everywhere to join them in pledging to never fake it again. Because after all, any woman that’s experienced the real thing is sure to pass on faux forever.
What is this NEW mascara?
Let's talk a bit about what this mascara has to offer:
- It has an easy applicator that really gets into your lashes and like it states above, its applicator curls into your lashes.
- The applicator is very firm.
- When you pull the applicator out the tub, there is just enough product that comes out so you do not have to worry about clumping.
- The product is not too wet or dry, so it really gives the lashes a great look.
- I have not had any problems with flaking.
- It is not only voluminous, but also lengthens very well!
- It lasts quite a long time, even thru work.
- I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try it.
- One tip for sure is to make sure you do not over do it, because that will cause clumps. Any mascara does that.
- Will it be my go to mascara? We will see. ;)
This one was after I used a facial wipe to wipe off a previous look and it still stayed on quite nicely.
Where can you find this mascara?
L'oreal Paris Voluminous False Fiber Lashes is found now at mass-market retailers and drugstores nationwide for suggested retail price of $8.95.
Also check out their facebook for updates and deals!
Disclaimer: I was sent this for review by L'oreal via One2One Network. I was compensated and provided product for this post, however these were my honest opinions of course. :)
Thanks for reading and thanks L'oreal and One2One for sending this to me.