NYX Cosmetics Trio Compact in Dune ReviewSaturday, August 20, 2011
This product is very impressive for the price. What I think about this product: The packaging- it feel sturdy and not cheap. I...
This product is very impressive for the price.
What I think about this product:
- The packaging- it feel sturdy and not cheap. It is easy to open and nothing falls out of has broken off.
- The pigmentation- the shadows are very pigmented. I have no complaints about that.
- The application- the shadows are smooth and easy to work with. You do not need a whole lot of product to create your look, which I love! The shadows are not chalky or powdery.
- Staying power- this shadow stays on all day and you do not need an awesome primer. I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance along with Madd Style Cosmetics Awesome Sauce.
- The colors- I love these neutral colors. The middle brown is super awesome and chocolate brown. If you have not tried their shadows yet, I would recommend this trio because it's neutral and simple.
- The overall rating- I give this palette a 5/5 stars!
I want to get more of these. There are so many to choose from and now that I know I really like their shadows, I will grab more next time I am in Ulta.
Price/Where to find:
You can purchase these at Ulta or their website. These are about $7.50 which is not bad for the great quality.
Thanks for reading and hope this was a good read. :)