Influenster Holiday Vox Box Product Review: NYC Liquid LipShine in Nude York City

I used another blog's picture since I have no camera at the moment :( NYC Liquide LipShine "NUDE YORK CITY" I was sent an...

I used another blog's picture since I have no camera at the moment :(
NYC Liquide LipShine "NUDE YORK CITY"
I was sent another great product from Influenster, and this time it is a product I was a little skeptical just because I am super picky with lip glosses.

However, I was wrong once again.

A little about this product:
A beauty-editor favorite is Liquid Lipshine ($2.49). It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. Start shopping for NYC at these stores nearest you: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.  Visit newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!

MY Experience with the product:
  • It is just like they advertise. It is smooth, moisturizing,and NOT sticky! 
  • It is a little sheer for my taste, but nudes usually do that to me when it comes to lip glosses, however, it does create a lovely color on my bare lips. It looks great on lipstick! 
  • The staying power is great and also smells just like CUPCAKES! Num num! I almost want to lick it off my face!
  • The application is easy and I love the skinny wand! The tip can easily line your lips and get the small spots on your lips. 


If you have not tried these lipshines from NYC, go do it! They are affordable and great quality right at your local drugstore!

Thanks for reading and remember this is my honest opinions even though they sent me this to review. :)

Happy Holidays!
-Kristina 

Related Content

2 comments

  1. I didn't get one in my VoxBox (I'm a new member, so I was sent one of the extras), but I ended up getting one in my stocking by coincidence! I got it in Rivington Rose, and it's really wonderful. You're so right about the scent, too... As a cupcake fanatic, I was so tempted to lick it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same one in my VoxBox and love it! I'm an Influenster as well, so I followed your blog. Would you follow me back? https://www.facebook.com/#!/SoldierLover thanks!!

    ReplyDelete