mark. get a tint review and giveaway update!Saturday, April 09, 2011
Giveaway information: Alright, first with the giveaway. I am so happy with how many commented and even started following recently, thank yo...
Alright, first with the giveaway. I am so happy with how many commented and even started following recently, thank you! I will be randomly picking a name myself by writing each of your names down(with email just in case there is more than one of the same name), and pull one from a hat this weekend. :) I think it is more fun that way, and I only have 19 names. I may post the winner Monday or Tuesday, depends because I just got a new job, but I will not take too long cause I know how inpatient we can be with these things huh girls?. :) Okay with that being said, onto the review!
mark. get a tint tinted moisturizer lotion SPF 15
mark. has so many great products, and I am still collecting things. I am so glad to be a Rep. because I truly believe that these products are worth buying. Not to mention the packaging is super cute and they do not cost you an arm and a leg.
Online description: A lightweight, oil-free moisturizer with just enough color to even out your skin tone and give the appearance of a healthy glow. The unique skin-balancing formula hydrates while it helps prevent shine in those spots prone to excess oil.
mark. get a tint Tinted Moisturizer Lotion SP 15 is a very nice tinted moisturizer. At first I did not know what to think about it. I am not much of a tinted moisturizer, at least I have not given many a chance, and so I tried it a couple of times and thought it was alright. However, I grew to love it. Today I went to a wedding shower and tried it on again. I wanted to use something quick. Let me tell you, I did not realize how great this product is.
- It is something that you can easily put on in two mins.
- It has many colors to choose from.
- It does not have a weird small like some other brands.
- You do not have to use a brush for it to look good on your face.
- It actually has more coverage than I thought. It covers my redness and small smaller pimples.
- It feels smooth on my skin and no stickiness.
- The finish looks great and your skin feels smooth because it is a moisturizer after all.
- You can carry it with you anywhere since it is so easy and quick to use!
- The cap is easy to open and close.
- It comes out just right without wasting product.
- The price. It is only $10 and has a lot of product for the price(1.6 fl oz.).
- The quality is just a good as high end or more pricier brands, but this is cheaper.
- Comparable to lets say, Cover girl smoothers tinted moisturizer($6- 1.3 fl) or Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted moisturizer($8-1.6 fl), this tinted moisturizer has great staying power, does not feel greasy like many cheaper brands, and it has good color.
- Some brands feel greasy or sticky, mark. get a tint feels smooth and blends into your skin as though it is not there, thus giving a great finish.
- It is not a perfect product, because everyone will not like the same thing, however I highly recommend this to anyone because of the quality as well as of the price.
- You get more product, better quality, and good staying power than many of the drugstore brands.