I have a Cinco De Mayo look and wanted to share how proud I am with getting my eye liner to look the same on both sides! I had a very steady hand this time. Whoa! I have not used eye liner in months to, so hurry for me!
- I used Charlotte Ronson Liquid Eye in Sky on the lid and Mystery Meat from Madd Style Cosmetics on crease(best brown in my opinion!) Go check out MSC because I LOVE Mo's makeup.
- I used Urban Decay's Primer potion as the eye primer which sets the eye makeup and keeps in on all day.
- I have on Revlon Color Stay Whipped Creme Foundation in 200 Sand Beige.
- Nyx Palette for my brows.
- Currently on my lips is Madd Style Cosmetics Lip Balm in Spiced Pumpkin Cake(I think...)
I love my look and it is the best when you go out the door confident. Some days I put on my makeup and have to take it all off because I either hate it or I put too much eye shadow on. Today, is not that day. :D