August 2013 Ipsy Bag Review ft. Urban Decay & OthersSunday, August 18, 2013
It is that time of the month where I share my ipsy bag. Again, I am blown away on how amazing they put together my bag and the products the...
It is that time of the month where I share my ipsy bag. Again, I am blown away on how amazing they put together my bag and the products they chose are incredible for the price of the bag. Let me remind you that this subscription service is only $10.00 and shipped either to the US or Canada at the moment.
Get ready for your first day at the "Glamour Academy" at ipsy! This month's August Glam Bag is perfect for the professional or student. It's full of beauty essentials that are perfect for stashing in your school bag or when you're prepping for your next big party!
I like the colors of the bag, however as you see, my bag has backwards lettering, which I thought was hilarious. It is a let down, but the products that came with it are awesome.
The bag can hold a lot of products and fit in my purse.
- Stays on for a long time and keeps its color
- You don't need a lot of product to get a bold look
- I love how smooth it feels on my lips and doesn't tug
- It burns a little, but goes away after a min or so
- It doesn't take long to dry and feels great on the skin
- You don't need a lot to cover your face
- Your face feels great after you wash it off and seems to help with my blemishes
- It feels so silky going on and your face feels super smooth
- It does a great job with prepping your skin for foundation
- Your foundation looks literally flawless with this primer
- Lasts all day!
- Bronze shadow on the lid
- Pixie mascara on the lashes
- Urban Decay on the lips
- Smashbox under the foundation