Wantable Subscription ReviewTuesday, August 13, 2013
Wantable contacted me asking me if I wanted to try out this month's box and of course I jumped ...
Wantable contacted me asking me if I wanted to try out this month's box and of course I jumped to it! I immediately looked up their website before I answered. Their site is very sleek and easy to navigate. When you sign up you have two options: 1. you can take their quiz so they can customize your boxes or 2. you can have them send you whatever they put together not based on a quiz. Get your own box here: https://www.wantable.com/invite/MJDj__Mlu5w
- In the pictures above they look a bit more warm tone, but they are more of a cooler tone, which I love. This brow powder is perfect for what I need. I have a hard time with finding the right shade so it isn't too dark and make me look fake. This helps soften the brows and help define them in a more subtle way. I also LOVE it as an eye shadow color and used it for a look yesterday.
Face Stockholm Gel Eye Liner in Brun
- This liner is not exactly what I wanted in the box. In my quiz I didn't want any liner I had to sharpen, but honestly I don't care. It was a preference and I get makeup so I am happy.
- The liner is smooth and stays on for a long time. I was pleasantly surprised how well it stayed due to the fact that the packaging is so plain it just made me think it wouldn't be such a great product. However, it is a nice black liner I would use anytime. I used it on the lower lash line in the picture above this.
- Oh goodness I was excited when I saw that I have this brush in my box. I always wanted a smudge brush like this and I have many brushes. This is a perfect addition to my collection and it is travel size so I can take it in my purse for touch ups.
- It is dense so it really does the job well and it creates such a soft finish. I used it under my eyes on the picture above in the gel liner section. I love this brush and would recommended it to anyone!
Lise Waiter Haute Couleur High Coverage Lacquer in Rouge Catwalk