Sigma F80 Review and Giveaway!(Closed)Sunday, July 03, 2011
Say what? Another one of these giveaways? Yep, I am affiliate of this awesome brand, so I was sent another brush to review and giveaway. :) ...
Say what? Another one of these giveaways? Yep, I am affiliate of this awesome brand, so I was sent another brush to review and giveaway. :) Thank you Sigma!
What kind of Brush is this?
What kind of Brush is this?
- It is a dense Synthetic Kabuki brush that gives your liquid foundation a flawless finish on your face!
Benefits I found when using this brush:
- Your skin really does look smooth and flawless.
- This brush is easy to use and clean.
- You will not see any bristles falling out and if you do, it may be only one, period.
- You can store it anywhere
- It's bristles are super soft so if you have sensitive skin, this will work for you
- You will not have to worry about it leaving lines or marks on your face because it blends so well into your skin.
Why I love this brush:
My first impression was that is was super soft and shiny. It really did give my skin a whole new look. It did have a strong smell, but it did go away after first wash. It made my makeup look natural and soft. I did not have to worry about taking too long doing my face because this brush takes half the time to use than others I have owned.
How to clean it:
What I do is run it under warm water, and add a pump of soap into the palm of my hand. Then I swirl the brush over that and rinse out the soap until the water is clear and has no foundation in it. It takes about two mins. It is dense, but it's not hard to clean. Then you set on it's side to dry!
How much it is and where can you get your hands on it?
It is $16.00 at SigmaBeauty!
GIVEAWAY RULES/HOW TO ENTER! WIN THIS BRUSH!
- Must be a PUBLIC follower
- Must be 18 years or older or have parents permission
- This is international.
- Comment only ONCE!
- Must comment below your GFC name and your email so I can contact you when you win.
- These count as one entry.
- Post a blog post about this giveaway(must have people following your blog) and leave a link. -2 entries
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook and leave your name and the link. -1 entry
- Leave a picture of this giveaway on the side bar of your blog and link back-2 entries
- Make a youtube shout out video about this giveaway and link back to this blog-5 entries
- Add me on twitter(twitter name is krunnil, it's just a combo of my first, middle, and maiden name, people have asked) and tweet about this giveaway(must have followers)-3 entries
- That is 14 entries TOTAL!
Example comment post:
Name and email
Extra Entry 1
Extra Entry 2
Extra Entry 3
Extra Entry 4
Extra Entry 5
ADD UP THE TOTAL ENTRIES PLEASE. :)
When does this Giveaway end?
It starts July 3rd-July 31st! That is a whole month!
Thanks for reading and good luck! Remember I am still having a giveaway from Madd Style Cosmetics. Click here to enter!