Tip of the day: Contouring your faceTuesday, April 05, 2011
What is so important about contouring your face? What is contouring your face? Contouring your face means giving dimension and depth to yo...
What is so important about contouring your face? What is contouring your face?
Contouring your face means giving dimension and depth to your face instead of having a flat face. It also makes your face appear skinnier and gives color to your face. Not all girls need this, however if you want to add a bit more "pajazz" to your look, giving your face some depth can really enhance your face. If you already have a skinny face, it will not make you look even skinnier or look bad. It will give you more color and dimension to your face.
How do you go about doing this?
Well, there are things you can use to do this:
1. You can simply use a bronzer(which is a powder) that is at least two shades darker than your skin tone. The darker it is the bolder the look.
- This is a simple way to contour your face. If you have clearer skin, this will not effect your foundation if you apply it gently.
2. You can use foundation, either powder or liquid, that is a few shades darker than your skin tone.
- This is easy to do and finding the shade is not too hard. Just find something that is two to three shades darker than the foundation you usually wear.
3. You can use a creme concealer that is a few shades darker than your skin tone.
- This is another way so if you have acne on your cheeks, this will keep your face covered without the powder scrubbing off the concealer. Some girls have a hard time keeping their acne covered and this is a simple way of keeping your acne hidden. After using the concealer you can apply a translucent powder over that to keep it sealed. Be gentle.