Influenster Love Vox Box Intro and Product Review: Truvia Sweetener

Hello Beauties! I have for you an Influenster review. If you do not know what Influenster is then click  HERE ! It is simply a website ...

Hello Beauties!

I have for you an Influenster review. If you do not know what Influenster is then click HERE! It is simply a website that sends you products for free, if you qualify, to review and gain badges. It is amazing!

This box is themed for Valentine's Day, although we received it weeks after, it is inspired by love, hence called the love vox box. :)
I got many great things again from Influenster and excited to share with you guys what I got. As the title states, I will be talking about a really cool sweetener called Truvia. Why a sweetener? Because of the theme, a sweetener is good for many things. Food, drinks, and sweets go great with it to be used by your hunny and you. 

Influenster did a great job putting together a "love" vox box because I feel that each item contributes well with getting together with your lover.

LOVE VOX BOX 
Here is a picture of what I received. I love everything! I am not disappointed. :)

truvia
This is from the information we get from the influenster website:

Truvía® natural sweetener

Truvía® natural sweetener is the first natural, great-tasting, zero-calorie sweetener born from the leaves of the stevia plant.

o   One packet of Truvía® natural sweetener provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar.
o   Truvía® natural sweetener is refreshingly uncomplicated.  Add it to coffee and tea.  Sprinkle it on fruit and cereal.
o   Truvía® natural sweetener is a great alternative for people with diabetes. It is also kosher certified.

Where to Buy
Truvía® natural sweetener is available nationally at most major retailers and in package sizes of 40-count, 80-count, 140-count and a spoonable jar.  Find a store here

Discover great-tasting recipe ideas and more at truvia.com




I sprinkled it on top of my strawberries and it was so good! My husband thought it was good. Okay so he said "eh", but it was a good "eh" if you know what I mean. ;)

My review:
truvia natural sweetener is great! Why?
  1. It has a nice taste when put on things, giving it just the right amount of sweetness.
  2. It has no calories so I do not have to worry.
  3. I cannot explain the taste but it is just sweet. Almost like a flavorless sweet taste(if that makes any sense), unless you taste the sweetener by itself, I heard it is not so good.
  4. It doesn't have a bad after taste!
I would so buy more of these because it is obvious that you can have sweet and no weight gain with this sweetener. 

I was sent this for free by influenster as I stated above.

I believe that is all I have to say about this product. Short and sweet(ener)! Hahaha. Wow...

Thanks for reading!
-Kristina



Related Content

0 comments