Beauty Without Cruelty Review and PicturesTuesday, March 13, 2012
Hey beauties! I have for you a company I was interested in not only for the name, but the products. If you haven't already heard about...
I have for you a company I was interested in not only for the name, but the products. If you haven't already heard about BWC, check out their about me HERE.
A little about them:
"has a full line of cruelty-free, vegetarian skin, body, and hair care products made with the finest natural ingredients and aroma-therapeutic essential oils, and a full line of colour cosmetics to meet the needs of every woman." BWC
Beauty Without Cruelty gave me a great first impression on their website which is a good thing for a customer. I believe not only in good quality products, but also in the presentation. One thing I learned from college is that if you want to have someone respect your work, you need to show them you respect it by the presentation, being eye appealing, neat, and clean. They have a good website and easy access to the products.
- It feels very nice on the skin.
- It absorbs into the skin quickly.
- It leaves my skin very soft and gives it a healthy glow!
- It gives my skin life and brightness.
- It goes great under my makeup.
- Smoothed my eye area.
- Helped make those little white bumps that you can get under your eyes go away.
- Helped my makeup go on better.
- Soften the eye area
- It says "Light", but it is on the darker side and VERY orange.
- It feels heavy one my face.
- Dried very fast.