Holika Holika Aqua Petit BB SPF 20 #2 First Impressions

Hey there beauties! A few weeks ago I was on the lookout for a good foundation. Then I remember I was(am) interested in BB creams and alw...

Hey there beauties!


A few weeks ago I was on the lookout for a good foundation. Then I remember I was(am) interested in BB creams and always wanted to try one. I have heard of a few brands and I also fell upon two that I thought looked super cute and have great descriptions. 


I decided on the Holika Holika Aqua Petit BB Cream SPF 20 #2. I did look into 


[SKIN FOOD] SKINFOOD Red Orange Jelly BB SPF20 PA++ #2, which is another one I want to try someday because it sounds really interesting. 


I would have taken a picture of my Aqua Petit Jelly, but as I stated before, I do not have a camera right now, and my husband is using is phone. When I do a full review and swatch post, I will take pictures.

First Impressions:
It smells nice, but not too strong. It has a very nice fresh smell.

It goes on silky smooth.

It blends into the skin like heaven.

It is on the light side, and I compared it to my MAC NC15 and it is so close in color you can barley tell that the NC15 is slightly lighter. They are both in the yellow side, but a more neutral feel.
It has mint in it so it has a nice cooling feel on the face! It will be great for the summer. Side note: It goes away after a couple of mins, so it doesn't feel like a cool breeze all day.

It looks natural, yet almost flawless on the skin.

It does a good job evening out the skin tone and has medium coverage. I have some blemishes and acne starring it does a good job making them unnoticeable in a very natural way.


It has a spatula, which I do not like.

Lastly, it gives you a nice natural glow.

So far, I love it!

I will do a full review soon! 

Comment below what you like or not like about this BB cream if you own it or say anything. :)

The shipping was quick and was a really great price! :)

Thanks for reading!
-Kristina 



Related Content

0 comments