Bh cosmetics 120 Palette 3rd Edition Review

Last year my sister found this site and bought her own palettes. She told me that she loved them and were decent quality. She was excited to...

Last year my sister found this site and bought her own palettes. She told me that she loved them and were decent quality. She was excited to have many colors to choose from. She got this palette and a 88 palette. I expressed how I may buy a palette since they are really cheap ($30 and under), and I might as well try them out myself. However, I was planning on doing that Christmas time. Then she told me that she was sending me a present and not to buy the Bh cosmetics palette *hinthint :)

Thus, now I have been using it for months and now I can share my full review on it.

Lets start off with the cons:
1. There are many light colors that do not show up well. I have to cake it on in order to slightly see them. I will say about five of them do this which is a lot of the light colors.
2. The eye shadow is a little too chalky for my taste, but it not too bad.
3. They are hard to blend sometimes, especially darker colors.
4. Even with a primer, they only last a few hours. :(
5. I do not really like how big the palette feels when I want to create a look. I have to open it and move the top to the side, and I do not have much room in my small bathroom. But hey, you might. ;)

Now the Pros:
1. The pricing is cheap!
2. Good starter kit for newbies. The palettes come with a lot of colors and ranges, so it will be fun to create many looks.
3. Many of the colors are very pigmented.
4. Easy to open.
5. You could wear a different look for a month!
6. Good range of shimmers and matte shadows.


Okay, that is how I think of the 120 3rd Edition, since I own it. I will show the swatches I took today and a simple look using this palette.

 These are pictures of the inside. The top is the more brighter colors and the bottom neutrals.



 These are the matte neutrals

 These are the matte brights.


These are the shimmer colors. The first two rows on the left or neutrals and the right two are brights.


And this is the look I created today using only this palette. I used a dark navy blue, a couple of light blues, a light grey on the lid, and black for the outer V.


I hope you enjoyed this review. You can go to Bh cosmetics to look at all of their options. If you own any of their stuff, let me know what you think! Thanks!

-Kristina

Related Content

0 comments