What makes you beautiful and cookies!

Makeup and clothes could make you look good or make you feel good, but what matters the most is character. There are many girls and guys o...

Makeup and clothes could make you look good or make you feel good, but what matters the most is character.

There are many girls and guys out there that are truly awe-strucking people, however their character is what makes them ugly. Your actions are what affects people. You want to look beautiful? You first need to start inward. I am sure many of you have dealt with those very beautiful people are just plain stuck up or rude. That right there makes you not want to hang out with them, even though they are very attractive. Even guys after awhile do not want to stick around with a girl who thinks too highly of herself. However not all very attractive people are stuck up.

Something to remember is do not mistake confidence with arrogance. Someone who is confident in themselves does not mean that they think highly of themselves.  They just finally accepted who they are and are happy with that. Good for them! I would love to have more confidence.

I know many of you out there do not care what others think of you, so this post probably does not affect you. You may say, who cares what people think, I can do what I want. That may be true, to a point. Although staying true to yourself means not caring what people think because you are not doing what everyone else is doing, you still should watch your actions because caring for others is what keeps people connected to each other. I am sure even you have encountered someone who just did not care about anything and you did not want to be around them. Do no live life alone. Although this world is full of hate or negativity, there are still people who care and want to be there for you.

Lastly, we all have our moments of inner-ugliness, however the more we strive to better our selves and be who we are, the more beautiful we become. The most beautiful people I know are the ones who stay true to themselves and are positive about life. Lets work on being inwardly beautiful so we can be outwardly beautiful. I know, cheesy but it's a fact.

My 10 ways to build character:
1. Have a hobby.
2. Take care of your loved ones.
3. Compliment someone.
4. Smile.
5. Learn how to cook or bake cookies(I just tonight).
6. Share.
7. Stay positive.
8. Learn to apologize.
9. Teach someone something new.
10. Admit your mistakes.

And to end this blog post, I will show you my little cookies I baked!


Have a nice day!

Remember, be happy and healthy.

-Kristina

Related Content

2 comments

  1. Thanks Marcy! My husband is trying to eat them all hehe. :)Your blog is super cute and your hair is amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete