Jennifer Lopez-On the Floor Makeup look

I love trying to recreate another look from music videos or celebrity photo shoots. Jennifer Lopez is not one of my favorite artists, but he...

I love trying to recreate another look from music videos or celebrity photo shoots. Jennifer Lopez is not one of my favorite artists, but her new song is very catchy. I love her makeup in her music video.

Today I tried recreating her look and I thought I did pretty good. The pictures did not turn out as well as I hoped but you may see how I did the look. She has a real bronze and smokey look. It's gorgeous.

Products I used on my face:
mark. Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer Lotion-a quick and easy way to have spring makeup without shine!

Arbonne f.y.i. Sugarcoated Powder- similar to benefit's bronzer/highlight duo but does not test on animals

Products I used on my eyes:
mark. flip for it

Sigma 525 Travel size brush-this brush is perfect with blending and you really only need this brush to create a fast, simple look.

Products I used on my lips:
mark. lip color in Attitude-good neutral color, not exactly like hers.


















Related Content

8 comments