In a Rut

When I started this blog, I was so excited and ready to write about all the things I love. It was so easy to do at the time and I even had m...

When I started this blog, I was so excited and ready to write about all the things I love. It was so easy to do at the time and I even had more time. But things change and life goes on. I am so sad I haven't been caught up with this blog because it was such a fun outlet for me and sadly it stopped. It became more of a chore than fun and eventually just stopped. But, in 2014 I plan on getting back into it so I can enjoy things I use to enjoy even though life isn't where I want it to be right now.

What have you done to spark up your blog or what motivates you to keep writing?

Thanks for actually reading this post.

-Kristina

Related Content

3 comments

  1. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! What is your blog name? Is is Break the norm, or Be Your Own Beauty? Thx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for the liebster blogger awards! Please check out my last blogpost for the details.

    serboutin.wix.com/rawans-beauty-corner

    ReplyDelete