(Late)October 2013: Ipsy Bag Review

I apologize for posting this one late! I had this saved as a draft and needed to finish it but I haven't had any motivation to blog. I...

I apologize for posting this one late! I had this saved as a draft and needed to finish it but I haven't had any motivation to blog. It saddens me greatly. However, before I post my recent Ipsy bag, here is October's.

Zoya Mason:
It is a nice pinky purple and as you can see below it goes great with other colors. I like the shine it has and it lasts for days.



Style Sexy Hair Spray Clay:
I only used this once because I am on a picky hair routine( no poo). If you haven't heard of no poo, google it. But with one use I wasn't sure what it did for my hair...

bella terra Mineral Eyeshadow in Navy.
This is a pretty navy blue color. I used it once as a smokey look and I should have taken a picture. I am sorry I was very lazy last month with my blogging!


LA Fresh Oil-Free Face Cleanser wipes:
These were very nice. They dried up quickly, but they didn't make my face sting. It did an okay job with taking off makeup with one wipe. I am not sure if I would go out an purchase a full size pack of them because I like other brands more.

The bag carries quite a bit in it and it has such a cute saying on it! It would be a great gift if you don't want all of the Ipsy bags.

b.h. Cosmetics medium shadow brush:
This brush is great! I love shadow brushes and this one does a great job packing on lid colors. It even blends nicely.



This review was short and sweet. I am coming up with a better review for the November bag. I am so excited to receive December's bag because the sneak peaks on the Ipsy Facebook page are amazing! 

If you want to get a bag for yourself it is only $10 a month for all of this(worth more than $10) click on this link to subscribe!!! http://www.ipsy.com/r/3m0u

What did you get in your October Ipsy bag?

Thanks for stopping by!
-Kristina 


Related Content

2 comments