Echo Vie Lip Balm & Body Oil Review

I contacted Echo Vie because I was very interested in their body oil. And I received their lip balm sample in my Wantable subscription bo...

I contacted Echo Vie because I was very interested in their body oil. And I received their lip balm sample in my Wantable subscription box a few months back and really wanted to see what else they had to offer. When they told me they're going send me the products I was very excited to try them out.


I was sent these products for free but I was not paid to review them. This is my honest opinion on the products. 

They offer organic lip balm and organic body oil at www.echovie.com/



The Lip Balm
This lip balm is amazing. I am very picky with lips balms because a lot of them do not actually moisturize your lips. Some balms you have to put reapply every five minutes or it just feels like it's going on the top your lips instead of penetrating. 

This actually makes your lips feel really smooth and stays on for about 45 minutes to an hour(if you don't drink often). If used regularly this lip balm will keep your lips moisturize and prepped for other lip products.

The flavor is peppermint which I love and it has a little tingle on your lips. Great lip balm overall and I recommend it to anyone.

Body Oil





This body oil has so many amazing oils in it such as Jojoba oil, orange pill, lemon, and more. Those oils make your legs and body feel so smooth and soft. Your body will stay moisturize for days after a shower. 

The oil smells like cloves and it is pretty strong but it goes away after a few hours. It isn't a girly smell but the benefits from this oil outweighs that. 

I like how it has a dropper because you only need a few drops for your entire legs and a few drops for the upper half of your body. And I've had this for a few months and I've only used one fourth of the whole bottle.

I recommend this body oil to anyone because it is so worth the price.


I want to thank Echo Vie for sending these amazing products. Thanks for reading and comment below your questions or concerns.

-Kristina

Related Content

3 comments

  1. Honestly I dont think their legit because Ive been reading alot of comments about this company and their sending people bills that they have nothing to do with!
    Travesti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that. I may need to look into that.

    ReplyDelete