Revamping and Moving Forward

If you have been subscribed to this blog for years, I wanted to get on here and announce that this blog is moving forward full force! I have...

If you have been subscribed to this blog for years, I wanted to get on here and announce that this blog is moving forward full force! I have more time on my hands and I have found the inspiration to continue this blog.




What to look forward to:


I am now dedicating myself to this blog and my other blog, Love at First Kick, a motherhood theme. I am going to write great quality content weekly and I love to read comments so do not be shy, I will reply!

Over the years after much research and exploration, I have made it my passion to bring light to the dangers of product ingredients and how it affects you. I believe in taking care of yourself and by using products that are made up of gentle and healthy ingredients. I have come to learn to love my natural beauty and use products that enhance that. This blog has transformed into something greater than just playing with makeup! 

Topics to look forward to:

  • Fashion
    • I want to incorporate my style and give tips on how to create a wardrobe on a budget.
    • How you can look great and be a mom at the same time.
  • Natural Beauty
    • I will write about all types of natural beauty related topics that include skincare, makeup, tips, recommendations, and reviews.
  • Blogging
    • From time to time I will give you some tips on how to start a blog or and how to make it appealing.
  • Beginners
    • I want to focus a lot of time on beauty beginner content because I know how it feels to be lost when it comes to makeup or fashion. 
  • DIY
    • I want to dig into making my own skincare and other things.
  • Natural/Organic Products 
    • I will share brands or products I have used that have helped my skin or has made me feel comfortable using.
  • Advice/Tips
    • I will share what I have learned since 2009 when I started looking into makeup and skincare.
I hope this update will improve the overall feel of this blog and brings insight and knowledge to its readers!




Related Content

0 comments