Comparing mark. mascarasSaturday, April 09, 2011
I am on a mark. role today and this is not my last post. mark. Scanda-lash mascara vs. mark. Make it Big Plumping mascara I have tried b...
I am on a mark. role today and this is not my last post.
mark. Scanda-lash mascara vs. mark. Make it Big Plumping mascara
I have tried both of these mascaras. Out of both of these I would have to say that mark. Scanda-lash Hook up mascara is my favorite. Why? Because it reminds me of Cover girl's lash blast mascara and how it separates the eye lashes so nicely and creates a full even look!
What is so different between the two?
Scanda-lash creates a more beautiful look to the eyes. The Make it Big Plumping mascara does not plump and does not make your lashes look great. It kinda makes them boring in some way. It just puts mascara on your lashes and that is about it. At least that is what it looks like to me. Scanda-lash is just so amazing with creating beautiful lashes. How?
- creates fuller and even lashes
- lengthens nicely
- does not flake
- great staying power
- Easy to apply and no clumps.
- How can this sound so perfect? Well it is not, but it is close! (I do not believe in perfect mascaras)
- Only one con-it is a small mascara since it is a hook-up.
- Comes in Blacklash, Brownout, Indiglow(blue), Winegloss(red-ish purple).
- Online description: This super-rich mascara perfectly lengthens, thickens and defines lashes without clumping. *Hook up products: packaged in a convenient mini vial. Applicator included in cap. 0.12 oz. net wt.
- a little boring
- flakes a little
- does not bring out enough product with first application
- a little chunky
- it is not easy to work with at times and you have to re-apply to have it even show up better
- Comes in Expresso(brown), and Raven(black).
- Online description: Build and lengthen lashes with this lightweight, smudge-proof formula that's paired with the super-sized brush. 0.5 oz. net wt.