Madd Eye of the Day + MAC

Hello readers. Today was a neutral fall look. I love Fall and I love Fall colors. Oranges, reds, browns, and yellows. You name it! Here ...

Hello readers.

Today was a neutral fall look. I love Fall and I love Fall colors. Oranges, reds, browns, and yellows. You name it!

Here is my look!

Products I used to create this look:
  • First I used my favorite, must have eye primer, Too Faced Shadow Insurance!
  • I used a crease brush and swept MAC eyeshadow in Brun(a nice deep brown) into the crease. I added more until I liked the boldness.
  • Next I add Madd Style Cosmetics Birthday Suit(a nice light flesh color) on the brow bone.
  • Then I added Madd Style Cosmetics Mystery Meat(a unique lighter brown) into the crease to add color.
  • Last I added Madd Style Cosmetics Pish Posh(a nice glittery bieghy brown) on the lid.
  • I used a black L'Oreal liner
  • Lastly, I used a NEW L'Oreal mascara Voluminous Falseies Fiber
That is all. It is a very simple look before work. :)

-Kristina

Related Content

0 comments