Alexeter Mineral Makeup Supports Lung Cancer Month!

I did a review on this brand a while back and she messaged me asking me to help spread the news that she is selling a set and some of the ...

I did a review on this brand a while back and she messaged me asking me to help spread the news that she is selling a set and some of the earnings will go towards Lung Cancer Research!

This is what she said: I’m selling the set for $15 and donating $10 to the Lung Cancer Association (the additional $5 should cover shipping and materials *fingers crossed*).

Go to her shop and support this great cause! :)

This is her facebook page explaining the cause/ and how you can reserve your set!: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=199955816747669&set=a.112815885461663.18047.109270809149504&type=1&theater

Also, click here to shop!

Also, you can read about how she was inspired to do this set right here! Sarah-beth story is told there. :)

I would love if you told her I sent you to her facebook page. :)

Thanks for reading!

-Kristina 

Related Content

0 comments