Golden Blue Eye look

I was having a bit of fun tonight with creating a spring look with gold and blue. I think blue and gold look so good together and can make b...

I was having a bit of fun tonight with creating a spring look with gold and blue. I think blue and gold look so good together and can make brown eyes pop! Here is how I did this look:

What I used:

  • Sigma E25 brush
  • Blue color from my BH Cosmetics 120 palette 3rd Edition
  • Golden base from MaryKay
  • Pot o'l Gold eye mineral color from Madd Style
  • Blue gel liner sample from Makeup Forever
How I did it:
  1. I first put the bronze creme eye shadow from MaryKay all over my lids. 
  2. Then I put Pot o'l Gold on my lids.
  3. I then smudged a little blue from the BH cosmetics palette on the outer V and a little on my crease.
  4. Next I added a bit more blue to give more pop to the eyes.
  5. Then I wet a lip brush and dipped it into Pot o'l Gold and put that on my tear duck(not literally, but the outer part).
  6. I then added the gel liner on the top lid and halfway on the bottom lid.
  7. I smudged the top liner a little to give it more of a soft look.
  8. Lastly I added a little gold on the bottom and vola, the Golden blue eye look!

The camera does not show the intensity. It is a bit more blue and you can see the gold so much more. But you get the idea. I love this look!
I hope you enjoyed this how to. :)
--Kristina

Related Content

6 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post. I think this look is really great for summer :D

    anyway, I really like your blog, so lovely. Definitely going to follow you! :D
    http://misskatv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look! You have beautiful eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome thanks so much for the tut! Following you!! :)
    ~Chrissy

    ReplyDelete