Golden Blue Eye lookWednesday, April 27, 2011
I was having a bit of fun tonight with creating a spring look with gold and blue. I think blue and gold look so good together and can make b...
I was having a bit of fun tonight with creating a spring look with gold and blue. I think blue and gold look so good together and can make brown eyes pop! Here is how I did this look:
What I used:
- Sigma E25 brush
- Blue color from my BH Cosmetics 120 palette 3rd Edition
- Golden base from MaryKay
- Pot o'l Gold eye mineral color from Madd Style
- Blue gel liner sample from Makeup Forever
- I first put the bronze creme eye shadow from MaryKay all over my lids.
- Then I put Pot o'l Gold on my lids.
- I then smudged a little blue from the BH cosmetics palette on the outer V and a little on my crease.
- Next I added a bit more blue to give more pop to the eyes.
- Then I wet a lip brush and dipped it into Pot o'l Gold and put that on my tear duck(not literally, but the outer part).
- I then added the gel liner on the top lid and halfway on the bottom lid.
- I smudged the top liner a little to give it more of a soft look.
- Lastly I added a little gold on the bottom and vola, the Golden blue eye look!