Mattify! Cosmetics Review-Products for Oily Skin

Is your skin oily during the summer like me? Do you need a product that helps mattify your skin but not making it look powdery? Check out Ma...

Is your skin oily during the summer like me? Do you need a product that helps mattify your skin but not making it look powdery? Check out Mattify! Cosmetics. I received four samples for review about two weeks ago or so. I have tried out these for some time and was impressed.

What I got:

  • Mattify! Sensitive powder sample 
  • Mattify! Ultra Tinted Powder Sample in Fair/Med
  • Mattify! Eyeshadow in Woodland Fairy
  • Mattify Eyeshadow in Pixie Dust

What I thought about each product:
  • Mattify! Sensitive Powder- It feels really soft on the skin and does not leave the skin white. It does help to mattify and is a great setting powder after your liquid foundation. I do not have super oily skin but in the summer this is a great powder to have.
  • Mattify! Ultra Tinted Powder in Fair/Med- this is a nice tinted powder. I use it over my foundation and it helps even out my skin and mattify the parts that need the help. 
  • Woodland Fairy shadow-this is so beautiful! The color is just to die for in my opinion. It has nice gold sparkles and it goes on the eyes so smoothly. It is easy to blend as well!
  • Pixie Dust shadow- this is a great addition to my mineral eyeshadow collection. It goes so well with Woodland Fairy. This green is so light and smooth. It blends great just like Woodland Fairy.
  • What is so different about these than any other brand? They are affordable, good quality, and great for your skin. 
What is in these products and what is not?
  • The eye shadows contain Kaolin Clay giving them great absorbing power!
  • The powders do not contain any food products like cornstarch, rice powder, mica, ect. These have been said to irritate the skin.
Website thoughts and Logo:
The website is easy to use, but a bit overwhelming. It does give you all the information, but it has a lot of reading in each section. They do have a very cute logo.
Shadow Swatches:
In natural light

I will post an eye look soon with these wonderful colors!


Where to find these products?
The Mattify! website. Click here to check them out!

Final thoughts:
Go try them out if you have oily skin. These are safe and will not irritate your skin according to their website. I love vegan products so this was fun to review! Let them know Kristina Stone from Be your Own beauty sent you. Thank you Mattify! cosmetics for the samples!

Thanks for reading and comment below if you own any of their products.

-Kristina 

Related Content

1 comments

  1. You HAVE to do a look with these colors! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete