Katy Perry - ET - Tyler Ward - Official Acoustic Cover Music Video - Fea...

I want to post about my favorite male singer on youtube. I say male because I have a favorite female that I will blog about next. Tyler Ward...


I want to post about my favorite male singer on youtube. I say male because I have a favorite female that I will blog about next.

Tyler Ward. I love him. If I could marry his voice alone I would. :) Ben would not mind I promise. He likes listening to Tyler to.
If you have not heard of him, now you have. Not only is his extremely talented, he is funny, entertaining, and just a plain nice guy. Check out his youtube channel here and fall in love.

I have to go to his channel at least once a week to hear his voice. He does amazing covers and have great music of his own.

He also has music on itunes so you should support him!!

-Kristina

Related Content

0 comments