OOTD(Outfit of the day)

I never do these. You know why? I do not have all of those super cute outfits. I want to have more fashion in my life, however it can be pri...

I never do these. You know why? I do not have all of those super cute outfits. I want to have more fashion in my life, however it can be pricy. I do one step at a time to build my wardrobe. I want to find my style.

This look is a typical "at home" look. I like comfortable shirts and I love skinny jeans. I do not own any other type of jean just because I love the tight fit better.

I got my jeans at Rave and this shirt I got from my dad, which he had when he was a teen. I love Journey!

Thanks for reading!

Haha, part of the camera is on my face. :D 

--Kristina

Related Content

2 comments

  1. Comfy clothes are the best clothes. :) T-shirts for the win!! And very cool that it was your dad's...it gives it character.

    Miranda
    miranda-lifeisanart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miranda. It was awesome to get this shirt from him. :) I have checked out your blog before and it's so cute.:)

    ReplyDelete