Pure Shine Spray-it Curly Review

My hair is such a wild beast that is hard to tame. Sometimes I want to just buzz it all off, however I would look incredibly horrid. I neede...

My hair is such a wild beast that is hard to tame. Sometimes I want to just buzz it all off, however I would look incredibly horrid. I needed something for my hair that will keep my curls in tact, and help with frizz, for a cheap price. So, of course I headed to Walmart to search for something useful.

How do you pick something out of all of those products?

I have no idea. But, I just read the ingredients, read the information, determine if it has less crap in it, and pray I did not waste money. Good strategy right?

Not really.

I finally picked this product out and I crossed my fingers at the checkout.

Let's get down to business.

What does this product do for you?
It is suppose to define your natural curls and keep them in place.

Has this product given me that result?
For the most part, yes. It is not an amazing product, but for it's price, it does a good job with keeping your curls defined and keeps the frizz down.

My Experience with this product:
I use it after the shower. I towel dry my hair and brush out my hair, then spray it all over. I use about five sprays, not too much to make my hair hard. I scrunch my hair and then I let it air dry. The result is quite nice. My hair is not puffy, no frizz, and my curls are defined. It does not last extremely long, but my hair stays put until I go to bed.
Sometimes it does not look as nice, but you know how your hair has its days.

Would I recommend this product to you?
Yes, for girls with curly hair. I bet if you scrunch your hair with straight hair it would work. I do not know for sure because I do not have straight hair.

How much is it and where can you buy it?
It is about $5 and you can get it at any drugstore I believe. I got it at Walmart as I stated above. :)



I hope this was helpful and if you thought about buying it, do it. :)

--Kristina

Related Content

1 comments

  1. Nice blog...Very useful information is providing by ur blog..here is a way to find.



    Best Hair Spray

    ReplyDelete