Tip of the day: Importance of primersWednesday, April 13, 2011
What the heck is a primer? Well, it is simply a base for your foundation or eyeshadow to cling on. It helps keep your foundation or eyesha...
What the heck is a primer?
Well, it is simply a base for your foundation or eyeshadow to cling on. It helps keep your foundation or eyeshadow to stay on all day. You can get different types of primers that work best for your situation. I will mainly talk about my experience with primers and some suggestions for skin types.
Do you need a primer?
No. But there are many reasons why a primer is useful.
- If you want your foundation or eyeshadow to stay nice and perfect throughout the day, this will do the trick. If you do not need it on long, you do not need a primer, however it can help with:
- Certain type of primers for the face can help cover pores or fine lines and can even out the skin before foundation. It basically smooths the surface of your skin to make your foundation look flawless!
- Some primers can brighten your skin.
- Eye primers can help brighten the eye area.
- Anti-aging types.
- Blend well or it will crease
- You only need a little bit
- You can use your finger to blend
- You can use it under your water line.