GIVE BACK!

Help Me win! I have started a Give Back foundation where I will raise money on a charity or charities that I follow. This makes me so excit...

Help Me win!
I have started a Give Back foundation where I will raise money on a charity or charities that I follow. This makes me so excited to be apart of.

The Most Exciting Part?
If I raise the most awareness points, I will win $50,000 for the charity of my choice!! I love this!
Please take part in this and help others who need it. I chose Smile Train because I want children to be able to smile with a lip. My husband had a cleft lip and wants to support this program. You should read into this amazing program.  I have about a month to do this. Lets set aside a few beauty products to help one person. :)

Go to my link to donate today!


https://www.giveback.org/onehundreddays.aspx?refid=36884

Thank you for reading!

--Kristina 

Related Content

2 comments

  1. Who doesn't love to smile? And Smile Train helps make that happen for so many people every day! I adore the fact that they do followup work and try to check in with their patients to see how their life has changed. It really puts into perspective how much good they do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina I commend you for supporting Smile Train. It is such a wonderful and important organization. The children whom it helps have no other options so it is always wonderful to see people tuning into a great cause!

    ReplyDelete