How to Write a Beneficial Product ReviewWednesday, May 11, 2011
This post is actually really important to me. First off let me say that I am not a perfect reviewer. I have noticed a few times on a few b...
This post is actually really important to me. First off let me say that I am not a perfect reviewer.
I have noticed a few times on a few blogs that when I go to read a review, I finish it and say "Well, that just felt like I read the back of the box or label. I did not read the blogger's view or thoughts about the product."
All they say is "I like it" or "It's amazing!"
Well, why do you like? WHY is it amazing?
Key points in writing a review
The best way to understand how to write a review on a product is go and read someone else's review. Ask yourself these questions?
- Did they answer your own questions like why they liked the product, what does it smell like, what does it feel like, how did it make them feel? Questions like that.
- Do they show pictures?
- Have they given pros and cons?
- Do they recommend it?
- What is so great or not great about the product?
- How does it smell? Strong? Light? Good? Bad?
- How does it feel? Hard? Rough? Smooth? Soft?
- How well does it open?
- How is the packaging?
- How big is it?
- How does it make you feel?
- What is the purpose of the product?
- Does it work for you?
- What skin type works best with it?
- What age group does it fit into?
- What does it taste like?
- How durable is it?
- Does it last long?
- Would you recommend it?
- Why do you like it?
- Why do you not like it?
- Why did you buy it?
- Why would you buy it again?
- Most of all, BE HONEST!