You Want to Look Dewy, not Greasy?Saturday, May 07, 2011
We all know that we love the dewy, glowing complexion for the summer time. However, if you have oily skin, it is scary to go for the glowing...
We all know that we love the dewy, glowing complexion for the summer time. However, if you have oily skin, it is scary to go for the glowing skin without making your skin look ever more oily.
How to Get that Glow without the Shine?
Here are a few tips, because I can be oily if I do not be careful.
- Find a bronzer that is matte, meaning no shimmer. This will help you hide the shine you already have.
- After you put your foundation on, make sure you put a translucent powder all over your face to hide that shine. This will soak up the oils on your skin and will help keep the shine away throughout the day.
- Stay away from creme blush? That is not really true. You can find one that has no shine and it can give you a really natural glow.
- What about highlighters? You must be careful with these because you do not want to over do it. Find a power or a creme with little shimmer and add a little to your cheeks. If you feel this will not work for you, you can skip this part.
- Since you are trying to stay away from shimmer, go for a shimmer lipgloss and that will add some pop to your look!
- Any drugstore has matte finish products.
- MAC has really good matte bronzers. But these are pricey, but last awhile.
- mark. has a really good bronzer for cheap. It has a little shimmer, but it doesn't not give you an oily look!
- Just look around and ask for a sample.
- mark. has many good highlighters for cheap as well.