Be You.

I started this blog for the mere fact that I wanted to talk about things related to being yourself and having your own beauty/style. We are ...

I started this blog for the mere fact that I wanted to talk about things related to being yourself and having your own beauty/style. We are basically told what to like and what to not like. It's in commercials, ads, news, and whatever else you can think of. Why should I not like a certain thing because it's not "in"?

I think we forget that what really matters is what you like. Just because some super rich guy makes something and says that it is in this year, doesn't mean it is. That is how they make a bunch of money!Us beauty addicts are influenced too easily! Haha. We can be who we want and wear what we want.

Why am I writing this? Because sometimes we need to be reminded that we all can be different. It's okay that you are not wearing a certain color this summer because it's the color of the season. You only like that color because magazines tell you you should like it. If they told you that forest green was in right now, every girl would pick up that color.

Sometimes I happen to like what is in for the season, but if I do not, I do not care to wear it.

I understand that some of you love to wear what's popular and what's in for the season, but that's okay because that is YOU.

Just be you. Don't be afraid to be creative, be unique, and be true to yourself. :)


-Kristina

Related Content

0 comments