Eye of the day-Pink Summer lookSunday, June 19, 2011
I was having fun with my MSC pigments, as usual, and wanted to play with pinks. Here is a simple look for anyone to try! Perfect for a going...
- MSC Awesome Sause
- Too Faced Eye Insurance
- MSC pigment- Peep Show
- MSC pigment- Seedless
- MSC pigment- Tiny Dancer
- Maybelline Falshies
- Makeup forever eye liner
How I did this look:
- First you prime your lid with too faced shadow insurance and over that awesome sauce.
- Next you pat on Seedless all over the lid and blend into the crease.
- Pat on Peep Show into the crease and blend carefully, blending slightly into seedless.
- Last pat on Tiny Dancer into the V to create more depth and color! It even helps give a smokey look!
- Add liner and mascara and bam! a pink summer look. It adds glitter and shine to your eyes. :)