Face of the Day/ Outfit of the Day

Hello Beauties! Today I really loved how my makeup turned out today. My outfit is super great for the summer! What's on my face...

Hello Beauties!

Today I really loved how my makeup turned out today. My outfit is super great for the summer!


What's on my face:

  • MSC pigment in Unicorns and Glitter
  • MSC pigment in Mystery Meat
  • MSC pigment in Tiny Dancer
  • MSC pigment in Toxic Love Spell
  • MSC pigment in In the Buff
  • Green Beauty Cosmetics Tinted Moisturizer in Light
  • Too Faced Face Primer
  • e.l.f. Hyper shine Gloss in Berry Cherry
How I got the eye look:
  • Put on your base, and I used Maybelline's black gel liner as a base on my lids.
  • Then I patted on Unicorns and Glitter only on the lids.
  • Next I added Mystery Meat to the v and crease
  • I then added Tiny Dancer to the crease and blended outward.
  • Then I blended Toxic Love Spell into the v to add more depth.
  • Lastly I blended in In the Buff to soften the crease.
Outfit of the Day:
  • Tank under the flower tank is from Walmart that came in a set for $5.
  • Tank with flower on it came from Target that was $12.99
  • Jeans from Rave a long time ago.
  • I will be wearing my flower sandals I have posted about before.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Have a great day!

IMPORTANT!: MADD STYLE COSMETIX has moved to Artfire and will be up and running soon! Click here for MSC.

--Kristina 


Related Content

0 comments