Face of the Day/ Outfit of the DayMonday, June 13, 2011
Hello Beauties! Today I really loved how my makeup turned out today. My outfit is super great for the summer! What's on my face...
Today I really loved how my makeup turned out today. My outfit is super great for the summer!
What's on my face:
- MSC pigment in Unicorns and Glitter
- MSC pigment in Mystery Meat
- MSC pigment in Tiny Dancer
- MSC pigment in Toxic Love Spell
- MSC pigment in In the Buff
- Green Beauty Cosmetics Tinted Moisturizer in Light
- Too Faced Face Primer
- e.l.f. Hyper shine Gloss in Berry Cherry
- Put on your base, and I used Maybelline's black gel liner as a base on my lids.
- Then I patted on Unicorns and Glitter only on the lids.
- Next I added Mystery Meat to the v and crease
- I then added Tiny Dancer to the crease and blended outward.
- Then I blended Toxic Love Spell into the v to add more depth.
- Lastly I blended in In the Buff to soften the crease.
- Tank under the flower tank is from Walmart that came in a set for $5.
- Tank with flower on it came from Target that was $12.99
- Jeans from Rave a long time ago.
- I will be wearing my flower sandals I have posted about before.