Our One Year Anniversary!

This is late, but I wanted to post about it. May 22 was my husband and I's one year anniversary. I am so happy to be his wife and we are...

This is late, but I wanted to post about it. May 22 was my husband and I's one year anniversary. I am so happy to be his wife and we are learning so much from each other. Marriage is a lot of work, but it's the most wonderful thing. We have been together for 3 and a half years(dating years ahaha). We met in college and dated the second semester of freshmen year. He is my support and encourager. He loves how I get excited about makeup and my blog. He is what gives me my confidence and motivation. :D

May 22, 2010

I had pink shoes. :)

I am crying my eyes out here and he is trying to calm me down ahah! Once I started walking down the isle with my dad, I started to cry uncontrollably, and I felt so embarrassed! 

He does not dance so our "first dance" was fun. 
Best day of my life :) and our cupcake stand is leaning....



They were so cute. :)

My girls.

Love him.

My anniversary presents!
Anniversary present #1(and card)
Surprise present! I love growing my own food. :)
They're tomatoes. 

I hope you enjoyed my little story and share your romance story!
--Kristina 



Related Content

7 comments

  1. aww congratulation on being married for one year! Your wedding pictures look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary.
    Nice photos, your wedding dress is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your one year anniversary! I love your wedding pictures. You look soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Happy Anniversary! If you're looking for an awesome, sentimental gift for a future anniversary, consider dedicating your special day to him with MyDayRegistry.com ;)

    ReplyDelete