Mattify! Cosmetics Review-Products for Oily SkinSaturday, July 09, 2011
Is your skin oily during the summer like me? Do you need a product that helps mattify your skin but not making it look powdery? Check out Ma...
Is your skin oily during the summer like me? Do you need a product that helps mattify your skin but not making it look powdery? Check out Mattify! Cosmetics. I received four samples for review about two weeks ago or so. I have tried out these for some time and was impressed.
- Mattify! Sensitive powder sample
- Mattify! Ultra Tinted Powder Sample in Fair/Med
- Mattify! Eyeshadow in Woodland Fairy
- Mattify Eyeshadow in Pixie Dust
- Mattify! Sensitive Powder- It feels really soft on the skin and does not leave the skin white. It does help to mattify and is a great setting powder after your liquid foundation. I do not have super oily skin but in the summer this is a great powder to have.
- Mattify! Ultra Tinted Powder in Fair/Med- this is a nice tinted powder. I use it over my foundation and it helps even out my skin and mattify the parts that need the help.
- Woodland Fairy shadow-this is so beautiful! The color is just to die for in my opinion. It has nice gold sparkles and it goes on the eyes so smoothly. It is easy to blend as well!
- Pixie Dust shadow- this is a great addition to my mineral eyeshadow collection. It goes so well with Woodland Fairy. This green is so light and smooth. It blends great just like Woodland Fairy.
- What is so different about these than any other brand? They are affordable, good quality, and great for your skin.
- The eye shadows contain Kaolin Clay giving them great absorbing power!
- The powders do not contain any food products like cornstarch, rice powder, mica, ect. These have been said to irritate the skin.