A little Haul!

Hey lovelies. I went to Walmart today to grab a few things I wanted. Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes - This is my SECOND purch...

Hey lovelies.

I went to Walmart today to grab a few things I wanted.


  • Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes- This is my SECOND purchase! I love these wipes. They are about $6 and you only get 30, but they are worth it. They clean off your makeup and give you soft skin. It is a must have for me. Plus they have natural ingredients that is why I buy it instead of the cheaper ones with over 100 in them.
  • Hard Candy liquid foundation- I have been wanting to try this because it's only $7 and it's cruelty free. I try to only buy cruelty free products and its hard to find that in a drugstore. I also want something cheaper because it is hard to afford higher end makeup. Me is broke. :(
  • Clean Weave Facial buff- this was $2 and I wanted to use this instead of my hands to exfoliate my face.
  • Blistex chapstick- I wanted to try this out and it smells good!
  • Schick razor heads- $10 and needed to stock up.
That is it! Thanks for reading. I just tried the foundation now and I think I like it. We will see cause I am picky! 

--Kristina 

Related Content

4 comments

  1. Cucumbers Facial Towelettes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great purchases hun!cant wait for a review on the foundation!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really picky about my foundations too. I'm always so hesitant to try new ones for fear of spending all that money and hating it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks gals for commenting. I will have a review up for these.

    ReplyDelete