A little Haul!Monday, August 01, 2011
Hey lovelies. I went to Walmart today to grab a few things I wanted. Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes - This is my SECOND purch...
I went to Walmart today to grab a few things I wanted.
- Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes- This is my SECOND purchase! I love these wipes. They are about $6 and you only get 30, but they are worth it. They clean off your makeup and give you soft skin. It is a must have for me. Plus they have natural ingredients that is why I buy it instead of the cheaper ones with over 100 in them.
- Hard Candy liquid foundation- I have been wanting to try this because it's only $7 and it's cruelty free. I try to only buy cruelty free products and its hard to find that in a drugstore. I also want something cheaper because it is hard to afford higher end makeup. Me is broke. :(
- Clean Weave Facial buff- this was $2 and I wanted to use this instead of my hands to exfoliate my face.
- Blistex chapstick- I wanted to try this out and it smells good!
- Schick razor heads- $10 and needed to stock up.
That is it! Thanks for reading. I just tried the foundation now and I think I like it. We will see cause I am picky!