Glittersniffer Cosmetics ReviewFriday, September 09, 2011
Alright lovelies. I had a really hard time reviewing this brand. I have been contemplating how I would write it all and how to give a good...
I had a really hard time reviewing this brand. I have been contemplating how I would write it all and how to give a good review without it going the wrong way.
Why is this hard to write?
After playing with the things I got from her, I saw on facebook a fan page that had concerns and complaints on this brand. I was curious because I want to be sure I can one, trust the company, two see what was wrong. I am not going to link the facebook fan page because I am not here to bring a lot of drama, but if you want to research yourself, you will find it.
These things are a sore subject for many because the brands will have many fans that will back them up and get upset if someone doesn't agree or just wants some clarity of a problem. And if that problem is not taken care of, people will talk about it. Sometimes things can get out of hand.
I know there was a similar situation on the youtube guru Kandee Johnson. So, because of what I have read about this brand, I was very concerned. I have not experienced anything with the brand like others have, but it still makes me hesitant to be a customer. However, I was sent products to review so I have a review. The information I read about this brand did not effect this review.
Glittersniffer Cosmetics and my experience:
I was sent a little package from the owner of GS.
What did I get?
- I thought the customer service was nice and she shipped quickly.
- The pigments were about 4/5 stars because you do have to pack a lot to get the color payoff and they do stay on for a while though.
- The foundation is a 3/5 because of how powdery it is.
- The bronzer is a 4/5 because I feel it's a decent bronzer.
- The lotion and perfume were a 2/5 stars because they all smelled the same and I could not tell what the smell was. She didn't leave a note saying what they are.
- I feel like if something will melt, it probably should be packaged differently or not sell it at that time?
- The website honestly is a bit confusing because I can only see pigments as an option but I know she has lotions and other things?
- The full size pigment packaging is super cute and easy to open. It tells you the name and tells you it's vegan. 5/5 on packaging
- Brand appearance as a whole? 3/5 Although the pigment packaging was cute and the logo is creative, I was not impressed with the fact that I did not see any labels on the baggies besides the words: pigments or bronzer...ect. I would have liked to know what colors I got in the pigments samples. The pigments were good, however I would have wanted a bit more color payoff when first applying. That is just my personal preference.
If you want to know experiences with this brand that made me nervous click here for a blog link(I decided to add this in after all).