Labor Day Weekend T.J. Maxx and Papaya Haul

Woot woot! I love shopping for clothes and do not get to that often. Soooo, this is what I got! My hubs was the camera man, and he was bein...

Woot woot! I love shopping for clothes and do not get to that often. Soooo, this is what I got!

My hubs was the camera man, and he was being silly right here.

I am wearing:
Papaya shirt for $18.99
T.J. Maxx Shorts for $$12.99 


I am wearing:
T.J. Maxx shorts
Papaya shirt for $6.99 I believe

I am wearing:
T.J. Maxx shorts
Papaya Shirt for $6.99

I am wearing:
T.J. Maxx Pants for $14.99
T.J. Maxx shirt for $14.99
Papaya shirt underneath from previous picture


Cute little button on the sleeves. :)

I suck at posing, but it was fun. 
That is all. Thank you for reading and have a great night!
--Kristina 



Related Content

2 comments

  1. I like that striped throwover, I have a similar one but it's a bit shorter. Great purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE TJMAXX!!! I have one here where I live and seriously one of the only places I go half the time to buy anything (related to clothing of course) They also have awsome finds for makeup :) I love your blog, *following as we speak!
    I would love it if you checked out my new blog!
    http://alishaserre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete