Simply Sweet Skin Lip Honey in School Girl Review and Swatches!

So, I got the opportunity to test out a sample lip honey from Simply Sweet Skin. I like lip glosses, but I am very picky. I do not like stic...

So, I got the opportunity to test out a sample lip honey from Simply Sweet Skin. I like lip glosses, but I am very picky. I do not like stickiness or if I can feel the glitter.

However, Simply Sweet Skin's Lip Honey is amazing.

Why?

Because it is silky smooth, smells heavenly, and has color that you can build from subtle to bold!

The flavor I got is School Girl. I was attracted to it by it's super hot pink color. It was very pretty online. When I got it in the mail, I was very impressed by it's pigmentation, smell, and texture.

It smells just like cotton candy, but sweeter and amazing! I LOVE IT! I want to eat my lips! You can be as bold as you like with the color or you can have a subtle look, which is what I love about these lip honeys.
It lasts quite a long time on the lips, even when I am sipping on starbucks haha. I have not tried it on lipstick because I do not wear any, but alone on the lips, it's great!
It has a thick consistency, so you only need a little!

I want to get the full size!



 Without the School Girl
 One coat of School Girl
Second coat of School Girl

I love these lip honeys and want to try more. I would highly recommend getting your hands on these. 


Their customer service is very good. She was very nice when I was talking to her on facebook and email.

Thanks for reading! This is a tad different than I normally to my reviews, and thought I would switch it up a bit. :)

--Kristina 

Related Content

1 comments

  1. I've been eying these for a while. I have ordered numerous things from SSS and I love love it! Great review. :)

    ReplyDelete