Upside down smokey eye

I got this idea from MakeupGeek on youtube and I love this look! The Look!  I used killa monroe compelled pigment all the lid and cre...

I got this idea from MakeupGeek on youtube and I love this look!

The Look!
 I used killa monroe compelled pigment all the lid and crease! All you need is a very nice neutral color on the top.
Then you add black liner on the top inner lash line and lower lash line.

Add the liner a little below the lash line and smudge that well. Then add a grey color, I used a random grey from a hot topic palette, and smudge that one top.

Then you can add the smudging up past the eye a little to create a wing look.

Add Mascara and you are there! It is that simple. My look is a bit different than Marlena's. But of course I wanted to make this look my own.

Have you tried this type of smokey eye before?
Thanks for reading!
--Kristina 

Related Content

0 comments