EOTD ft. Madd Style Cosmetics-Fall!

I did this quick look this morning before work and love the combo! This picture shows a day of work, so you know that these piggies are ama...

I did this quick look this morning before work and love the combo!
This picture shows a day of work, so you know that these piggies are amazing for holding up so long. I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Awesome Sauce to keep the shadows on all day!



MSC pigments used:
Tiny Dancer in the crease(can't see very well in the bottom pic cause of the lighting)
Tiger's Blood on most of the lid
Sparkle Motion on the rest of the lid near the tear duct

I feel this is such a great fall look!
Thanks for reading!
--Kristina 

Related Content

3 comments

  1. I agree, this look just scream fall to me in the best way. So warm and sultry and inviting. Great color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice blending a colour choice :)

    ReplyDelete