I am on Alltop!

I found a really cool site a while ago and signed up. I wanted my blog to be in their site. It is a way for people to find blogs that fit th...

I found a really cool site a while ago and signed up. I wanted my blog to be in their site. It is a way for people to find blogs that fit their needs or interest on popular topics of today.

So, my blog is on their site and it's so exciting. Their site is great and easy to use.

Click HERE to find my blog in the beauty section. Be Your Own Beauty is on the bottom! It was so awesome it see it listed!

Go check them out and you may even find a blog you would be interested in. It is real fun. :)

To read more about Alltop, click here! It will give you more details and if you are interested in joining.

Thanks for reading!
-Kristina

Related Content

0 comments