Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Online Sales Shopping List

One thing I love about independent cosmetic brands is that you know they care about their customers and highly unlikely have any problems ge...

One thing I love about independent cosmetic brands is that you know they care about their customers and highly unlikely have any problems getting your stuff like you do with bigger companies. I have a few places I want to shop during these days(Black Friday/Cyber Monday).

1. Madd Style Cosmetics (cosmetics brand)-probably going to get the new collection(I have no idea what she has up her sleeve.
2. Simply Sweet Skin (bath and body brand)- body scrub, body creme, and perhaps a lip honey.
3. Sweet Treat Cosmetics (cosmetics brand)- I may stop by there, however I just purchased the first collection she made which is the triple chocolate matte collection, and it should be here soon!

Those would be the ones I would buy from on the sale dates because these are my favorite inde brands so far. They have great customer service, great products, and great quality! I highly recommend trying all three of them out! Tell them I sent you if you like their facebook pages. :)

Thanks for reading! Where are you planning on shopping on these days?

-Kristina



Related Content

0 comments