Sweet Treat Cosmetics Recent Purchases: Reviews and Swatches!

I recently in the past couple of weeks bought two collections from STC, one being $45% off! I wanted more colors from this brand because she...

I recently in the past couple of weeks bought two collections from STC, one being $45% off! I wanted more colors from this brand because she is one of my fav independent cosmetic brands. I like to represent them as much as I can, and also crossing my fingers because I want to someday be a promoter. :)

TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COLLECTION(Review)
A little more subtle look

More dramatic





From left to right: Dark Swiss, Milk Chocolate, and White Chocolate.
Review:
This collection is GORGEOUS! It is a very nice travel set for an everyday look. I grab for these often now and it is an easy way to quickly grab this set and make a look before work. You do not have to go look for each color because they are all in a cute package stack! :)
Texture/pigmentation: I will say if you are not great at blending, the darker colors will be a little challenging for you, because they are so pigmented that you must be careful how much you put on before you blend. But other than that, they are great! They are smooth, but careful how you blend like I said.
Packaging: I love the stacked packaging; it is super cute. They have sifters, and also the lids stay shut so you don't loose product. :)
Wear: It stays on all day with my TFSI!(Too Faced Shadow Insurance) 
Compliments? YES!

TRICK OR TREAT COLLECTION(Review)
The colors are just trick or treat black, green, purple, red.  Aren't they gorgeous?!

Whoops, it is on its side, but you get the idea haha.

Sample in Popsicle. :) I have not tried this on yet, but it looks so pretty!

Review:
Lovely colors! It may say trick or treat, but some will be great for Christmas!

Texture/Pigmentation: Great! They are smooth, blend well, and are VERY pigmented. Again, be careful how much you first put on your lid!
Packaging: Great! I love stackables. :)
Wear: Stays on all day!


OVERALL
I love her pigments! Sorry I have no look with the Trick or Treat Collection. I did not have my camera the last few days, but I will post a look soon! :)

I bought both of these collections with my own money and was not instructed to do a review. These are my own honest opinions!

Thanks for reading and check out STC!  She is having a black friday sell as we speak! And Halloween stuff $45% off!

-Kristina



Related Content

0 comments